Kallion is an organization dedicated to developing better leadership across all sectors and communities through the study of the humanities. Kallion accomplishes its mission in the following ways:
- By facilitating conversations among diverse individuals to define “better” and “ideal” leadership
- By developing and publishing materials on leadership
- By supporting and mentoring teachers at all academic levels
- By promoting collaborative research
- By connecting researchers with wider audiences
- By featuring those in leadership roles who can speak to how the humanities informs their leadership
For more see our mission, vision, and values.